- Is the Office Closed? The Role of the Office of Victims’ Rights After Cooper v. District Court, Alaska Law Review, December 2007.
Blog Posts (selected)
- Roberts's Rehnquist-Meets-O'Connor Compromise, The Washington Spectator, June 28, 2012.
- Blogging the Law.Gov Conference at Duke Law: Should the Law be Open Source?, 95Years.com, April 28, 2010.
- Can You Copyright Your Tweets?, 95Years.com, February 26, 2010.
- Citizens United v. FEC: Eight Unanswered Questions, 95Years.com, January 21, 2010.
- One-Time Use, Hudson Review, Spring 2005. Featured on Poetry Daily and reprinted in Poetry Daily Essentials 2007 (Don Selby and Diane Boller, eds., Sourcebooks 2007).
- Short Imagined Monologues: Thak, the Most Organized Member of the Party of Roughly 70 People Who Originally Settled North America, McSweeney's Internet Tendency, June 21, 2005.
- Whip-It, Salon.com Valentine's Day Fiction Feature, February 14, 2012.
2016 responsive redesign of site for author. Built with Django and Bootstrap.
2014 redesign of law firm site. Built with PHP.
- Hinge Literary Center, Alan Shapiro Event, Oct. 2011.
- Hinge Literary Center, Workshops, June 2011.